The best place to charge your electric vehicle overnight is at home. Graf Electric provides EV charging installation in Wichita KS and surrounding communities. Our licensed residential electricians are highly skilled at installing and servicing EVSE (electric vehicle supply equipment) for a variety of manufactures.
Ready to know more about adding EV charging equipment at your home? Contact Graf Electric today for a free quote for EVSE installation.
EV Charging Installation Includes:
- Inspection of all equipment before and after installation
- Professional EVSE installation by a licensed electrician
- Equipment installation according to manufactures specifications
- Electrical system upgrade, including a dedicated circuit with 40 AMP, 240 volt circuit and 8 AWG wiring
- Installation of EVSE which meets all national and local codes and requirements
- Inspection of complete system after installation, including initial vehicle charge
- Review and provide all EVSE warranty and safety information with customer
We Service EV Chargers
Having issues with your home EVSE? Is your electric vehicle charging too slow, not charging at all, or do you have safety concerns about your charging equipment? Tired of visiting the local electric car charging stations?
Graf Electric services all EVSE from many manufacturers including Tesla, Ford, Nissan, Toyota and more. Contact us today to discuss your concerns and schedule an inspection.
EVSE Installation for All Vehicle Manufacturers
Graf Electric installs EV home charging equipment for all manufacturers. Whether you own a Tesla, Jaguar, Nissan, Smart mini car, or any other type of electric vehicle, we’re your local EVSE installer of choice.
Our installation team is trained to install charging systems to exact manufacture specifications.
Contact us today to learn more or schedule an appointment for EV charging installation in the Wichita area.